Saturday, September 19, 2009

Xantrex Powerpack 450 Worth the price

Works fine. It comes with 1/2 charge. Don't use it. Follow the instructions and give it that first long charge and it will work fine. I am in the country so a low tire can become a real issue. I just went out with the machine and topped off a low tire no problem. I had to try the electric because it goes out here from time to time. I plugged in a lamp and it ran for 6hrs. and 15 mins. And I am guessing it will run heat tape for 10 hrs or more. Important when you lose power at 10 below. And I feel confident if I have a low car battery this will work as advertised. Just to be able to get a car started at 5 in the morning and not be late for work is worth the purchase price. And the real reason I wanted it was for in the spring and during the summer for the lawn tractor. Every year at least one tire is low. And every year I get at least one slow leak 5 mins. before being done. This year I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment